Updated at 2024-01-10
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this policy mentions "Company", "we", "us", or "our", it refers to matt plugins, i.e. a brand managed by Mateusz Gbiorczyk Outsourcing, Konradowo 25/1, 67-400 Wschowa that is responsible for your information under this this Return & Refund Policy.
- Country: where matt plugins or the owners/founders of matt plugins are based, in this case is Poland
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the matt plugins Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit matt plugins and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by matt plugins as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Website: site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://mattplugins.com/
- You: a person or entity that is registered with matt plugins to use the Services.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at matt plugins. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the stuff we build. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don't hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.
As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions at matt plugins. We’ll be as brief as our attorneys will allow. The main thing to remember is that by placing an order or making a purchase at matt plugins, you agree to the terms set forth below along with Policy.
If there’s something wrong with the product/service you bought, or if you are not happy with it, you have:
- 1 week to issue a refund and return your product/service for the monthly plan
- 1 month to issue a refund and return your product/service for the yearly plan
By using our website, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Return & Refund Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Return & Refund Policy
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Return & Refund Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Return & Refund Policy, you can delete your account.